Truth Baptist Bible College and Theological Seminary requires a high school diploma, or evidence of successful completion of the G.E.D. Only applicants who give clear testimony of their salvation through faith in our Lord Jesus Christ and upon signing the doctrinal statement will be considered for enrollment. Admission is not limited by race, color, or national origin.
- Send for application packet.
- Complete all forms!
- Return all completed forms and other requested information to the Office of Admissions T.B.B.C.
- Upon receipt of your completed application packet, the information contained therein will be reviewed by admissions.
- You will be contacted by phone (if possible) for a personal interview.
- You will be notified in writing of your acceptance or rejection status with T.B.B.C. and Theological Seminary.
Application packets may be obtained by writing, calling, emailing or you may download them from the tabs located under the Admissions tab.
T.B.B.C. and Theological Seminary
C/O Maryville Baptist Church
130 Smith Lane
Phone: (502) 957-2856